I don’t understand why that “paper jam” error message displays after deleting a paper stroke from the printer. Every time I try to print something, error code 3527 displays on the screen. I am 100% sure that there isn’t any paper jam. Has anyone faced a similar problem, please suggest me something to overcome the Lexmark printer jams?
Check these points to fix Lexmark printer jams –
- Every time there is a jam in your printer, you must remove the ink cartridge. For this, Lexmark printer lifts access doors and then removes ink cartridges from the printheads.
- If for any reason the printhead does not move to the central position, press the Home button> the Maintenance button. Confirm that the selected ink cartridge is available. Then select the option “Install ink cartridges” and press the OK button. Then proceed to the next step. If an error occurs on the printer control panel or the monitor status printer, press the Cancel button.
- Navigate to the “Lexmark download and Printer Driver” page and choose your printer from the drop-down list. Download and install the latest firmware version for your printer and follow the instructions screen to complete this process.
- After a firmware upgrade, press the Home button from the Lexmark printer control panel. Select the maintenance tab and press OK. Select the option “Install Ink Cartridge” and then again hit the OK button. Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Now, insert the black ink cartridge into the printhead and then gently press the downside until you hear a click. Also, install color ink cartridges in the same way. Near Lexmark printer access door and press OK. Check if the Lexmark printer is printing correctly or not.
If there is still a printer jam, Lexmark then removes cartridge ink through step-by-step troubleshooting
- Slide a piece of cardstock or paper in that direction that you are usually paper feed.
- After this, hand over the Lexmark printer and give a small shake. The printer returns to its normal position and then turns it on.
- It might be possible that dust or a small piece of paper is blocking the sensor, so this step is needed to do so.
- By turning or deactivating the printer and shaking it can correct a large percentage of jammed printer problems.
How to clear jams in the printer’s Lexmark and continue printing
Lexmark is known as one of the top companies manufacturing high-end printers. Globally, they have gained the goodwill of providing a great quality printing experience from private users to commercial areas. Paper jams are common among all printer brands. If you have a Lexmark printer and the paper is just stuck, we will show you how to clear the jam in the printer Lexmark.
Sometimes, a paper is not stuck in the printer, but the printer thinks that it has and it throws an error. So, we will see how we can solve this error.
Step 1: Turn off the printer. First, turn off the printer and unplug the device from the power socket. After you do that, change the printer in such a way that the device faces you again. After you have removed the cable, it will allow the paper to feed the rollers to roll freely.
Step 2: Open the back door of access. Note that you do not have to remove jammed paper from the front of the unit. Always use the rear unit for that. Press the left side of the tab, and then you will be able to pull the door towards yourself. Pull and open the back door of access.
Step 3: Remove paper. Check pressure rollers to ensure that they are clean and free to rotate. Clean the rollers if there is a need to do so. From the back door access, remove the paper jam by pulling it lightly. See if any paper is wrinkled or damaged.
Step 4: Reinstall the back door access. Just regroup the door that you took off in the previous step.
Step 5: Reconnect all cables and start the printer again. Make sure that you also connect the printer to the system.